If there’s one thing that gets Cleveland fans riled up it’s talking about how good the Browns are at making bad decisions. If there’s two things it’s that and LeBron…coming back to Cleveland.
On to the five:
- 2014: Cleveland or bust! Well, we finally have some confirmation that the Cavaliers will pursue LeBron in the summer of 2014…kind of. If you’ve been paying attention you know that there have been rumors about LeBron being open to returning to Cleveland. We’re going to hear a lot more about this but regardless, it’s a pretty easy question – do you want LeBron back? As angry as I was and still am, I don’t know if I can say no it it means denying the city of Cleveland the chance at a championship.
- Lance comes clean…about not being ‘clean’. ESPN confirmed that Lance Armstrong finally copped to what everyone already knows – he took PEDs to win the Tour de France. http://tinyurl.com/a8evklb And so Lance’s apology tour will begin. How long and what it entails will definitely be a case study in public relations. I put the over under on his return to commercials at two years.
- 45-year-old deaf Belgium twins choose death over blindness. This is quite an amazing story. It’s a little difficult to read but the gist is that a set of Belgium male twins, who have dealt with being deaf their whole life, chose euthanasia over going blind…something that’s been legal since 2002. A cup of coffee was their last meal. http://tinyurl.com/b57u6pv
- Why writing by hand is important. Do you think your handwriting is getting worse? Well, it’s kind of hard to tell in my case, but that does seem to be the case thanks to more texting, typing, etc. – and less writing. And that’s not a good thing: http://tinyurl.com/cayg5fo
- 2001 called – it wants its pop stars back. Justin Timberlake. Destiny’s Child. Who’s next, Ja Rule? Ah, who am I kidding – I’m really excited. Kind of. Well, it’s mildly interesting at least. At the very least it distracts people from Katy Perry for a few minutes.