Hope you all had a great weekend! Mine was filled with football and kids movies – Hotel Transylvania 2 and Goosebumps, to be exact. Both were fine cinema and early Oscar contenders.
On to today’s stories:
1. Five things to know before buying a ‘pink ribbon’ product. Whether you’re involved in your own cause marketing or just wanting to support those brands that do, check out these five things you should do to make sure the pink is getting the green where it needs to go.
2. Six ways to prepare for the Facebook ‘Dislike’ button. We need choices! And Facebook finally realized that. As I wrote last week we now have seven options. But what does this mean for your Facebook strategy? A lot, especially when it comes to… content.
3. The triumphant return of eNewsletters. I may be biased, but I say – yes. And I’m not alone. If you thought eNewsletters had run their course, think again.
4. Seven productivity myths exposed. Check your to do list in the morning? Take immediate action? Guess again. These practices, long thought to increase productivity, may be doing just the opposite.
5. These photos may make you uncomfortable. A photographer removed phones from his photos to show how addicted we are. I’ve posted articles about our smart phone addiction before… but this is a genius way to show it.